Family Spring Trail and Treasure Hunt
Time & Location
About the Event
This is a free family treasure hunt suitable for accompanied children.Fully accessible trail option available.
Scouts from 7th/12th Croydon will be able to do this in groups but with harder clues!
Please phone 07969 173457 or email Fran at email@example.com Pre-booking is essential to keep us safe and spaces are limited.
If you are booked in please download and print the clue sheets below before you arrive
For more about our family stuff click here
· This isn’t a race and there are no prizes for being quick. There is no time limit other than we will be packing up at 5.15.
· Please bring a plastic bag with you for collecting items and also your own pen/pencil.
· If possible, print a copy of the questions(download below) bearing in mind there are three different trails. Pick the one most suitable for YOU. There will be copies at the entrance of Coombe Wood if you cannot access a printer.
· Please wear suitable clothing, sturdy footwear and bring a drink if it is hot. Please respect other park users and keep 2 metres from anyone not in your own household. Please would adults and children over 12 wear a mask when claiming the prizes or if you wish to purchase refreshments at one of the cafes.
· Feel free to ask for extra help and clues from any of the volunteers. Parents can of course help children to complete the questions and if you get stuck on something please don’t worry. For younger children feel free to concentrate on the finding the fish and filling the scavenger hunt bag.
· Please take care when in the car park due to moving traffic and also crossing Coombe Road when doing the accessible route.
· When you have finished, hand in your answer sheet and be prepared to explain how your bag of treasure corresponds to the items above.
· Drinks and wrapped biscuits will be available at the end of the trail. There is a toilet in Coombe Wood and you may use the toilet at St Paul’s but please adhere to the Covid guidance.
· There will be prizes for all participants but also a couple of spot prizes for the longest piece of grass and a superbly completed answer sheet!
· Please phone 07969173457 if you cannot attend on the day or if you have any problems while en route.
· Have Fun!